Version MX310PP and its optional software PayPrint can manage launch and payment of print jobs coming from networked computers with print queue management.
For time-dependent services, the clock calendar can actually convert time into points or currency, that will be subtracted from (or incremented on) the inserted magnetic card. The service duration depends upon the quantity of points present in the card and also upon the parameter defining the relation "point-time" (which can be programmed from a minimum of 1 point/sec. up to a maximum of 1 point/100 seconds).
MX310 is also useful whenever a sale system with Pre-paid solution by means of magnetic cards is requested, such as in holidays resorts, hotels, clubs, campsites, discos and shops.
As customer fidelity loyalty system, it works in stand-alone mode, and can accrue or decrease points or currency from the magnetic cards, targeted to collect points that may be then redeemed as discounts, benefits or bonus (suited for chain stores, shops etc). It can memorize and store last accomplished transaction, enable/disable magnetic cards and even search via card ID and then show on the touch screen the residual credit. By means of the Fidelity Software (optional), it can download transactions and show residual credit, value of the last transaction done, state of each card (enabled/disabled), customers database and customers report.
Its magnetic cards, which are in PVC, between 0.40 and 0.76 mm thick and with a physical format in accordance with ISO standards, can be:
- Pre-paid cards (decrement), disposable type, pre-charged with a certain value (points from 1 to 9999; currency up to Euro 9999)
- Pre-paid cards (decrement), rechargeable type, pre-charged with a certain value (points from 1 to 9999; currency up to Euro 9999). The cards can be easily recharged by means of MX310 itself and a dedicated recharging card.
- Permanent validity cards (increment) for the control of the accesses to a certain device
It is small and provided with a handly Touch Screen Display, that can also be customised with the company name (optional).
MX310 is built in conformity and homologated to the CE standard norms in force. The advanced technology and the high level protection coding prevent from frauds or unauthorized cards copying. It can be set in order to accept both Lo-Co and Hi-Co Magnetic Cards.
- Magnetic cards can be customised with company logo
- MX310 Touch Screen can be customised with company name
- MX310 can be optionally predisposed in order to operate with any currency
- Power Supply: 24 V - DC
- Consumption: 450 mA max Lo-Co; 700 mA max Hi-Co
- Dimensions: 105 mm (L) x 85 mm (A) x 180 mm (D)
- Display: Graphics (monochrome), with Touch Screen
- Interface: USB
- N° Users in Memory Storage: 2000 (Fidelity)
- Operating Temperature: from 0°C to 50°C
- Weight: 820 gr. ca.
- Magnetic Cards: Lo-Co / Hi-Co (low coercivity / high coercivity)
We are going to put on the market a new MX310 reader for contactless cards (proximity)
- Fidelity Software for transactions download and customer database management
- Cable for the connection to network line, for the sale of Internet utilizations with pre-paid solution
- Power supply unit
- PayPrint Software for the print queues management on networked printers
- Touch-Screen customisation with company name
- Online Updating and Upgrading